- Neurobion ampoule is a combination of three essential neurotropic vitamins (B1, B6, and B12) in high dosage.
- Vitamins B1, B6, and B12 are of special importance for the metabolism in the peripheral and central nervous system.
- Their effect on the regeneration of nerves has been shown in various investigations using the vitamins individually and in combination.
How to Use:
- Neurobion ampoule is administered by intramuscular injection.
- In severe cases, 1 ampoule daily is given until the acute symptoms subside.
- For follow-up therapy 2-3 ampoules are given per week.
- In milder conditions, this dosage is sufficient from the beginning.
- The duration of the treatment is determined by the doctor.
- This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.